I have about 8 weeks left until the end of the year and I'm determined to read 8 books, 9 if I can be productive.
The problem is, I've jumped on the Gilmore Girls bandwagon. I've never watched and it's not really my favorite show ever, but now I'm sucked in. This puts a slight glitch in my reading plan, but I'll dedicate time each night to reading. Promise.
1. Today Will be Different, Maria Semple
2. To the Bright Edge of the World, Eowyn Ivey
3. This was Not the Plan, Christina Alger
4. The Light Between Oceans, M.L. Stedman
5. The One-in-a-Million Boy, Monica Wood
6. The Wangs Vs. The World, Jade Chang
7. Hag-Seed, Margaret Atwood
8. The Mothers, Brit Bennett
9. Love Warrior, Glennon Doyle Melton
I already have three books lined up that I'm going to read after the New Year.
Commonwealth, Ann Patchett
The Underground Railroad, Colson Whitehead
A Good Time for Truth: Race in Minnesota
plus the other 200+ book on my Kindle and in my book bin.