An Oldie But Goodie Link Party #4

Hey! My friend and fellow blogger Nancy asked me if I would like to Co-host a link party with her, and I said YES! Nancy is an awesome blogger who makes all these super cute crafts over at her blog. Seriously, everything she makes, I want to make too! 

So check out her link party information below, and be sure to check out her blog Small Things! You'll love it! 





Welcome back!  Here we are in week 4 already!

Thank you, thank you to everyone that has linked up already.  I love looking at your OLD posts!  I have to be honest, one of the first things I look at when I visit your blog is the date.  I love it when I find something from 2 or three years ago!  And, I have to be honest, I am a little biased.  I tend to feature the OLDER posts.  So, keep digging through those archives!

Before we get to the party, here are some FABULOUS and OLD Features!

As a lover of spoon rings, I couldn't resist this project.  I love this spoon pendant from Upcycled Stuff.  I am totally going to make this--I just hope I don't hurt myself in the process!

I am so happy that Etcetorize dug through her archives and linked up this "Pretty Tacky" project.  Easy, glamorous and both pretty and tacky (in the good way)!

Isn't this frame romantic?  It's super easy too.  Check it out over at the Moody Fashionista.

Hopefully this Embroidery Thread book from Adventures of a DIY Mom will inspire me to get my thread organized...Hopefully!  Such clear instructions that even I could do this!

And finally, aren't these hand-made gift boxes so unique and beautiful?  Check them out over at Simply Creating Home.

Thanks to everyone!  If you were featured, please grab a featured button from the tab above!

On to the party!  I am excited to have a co-host this week, my blog friend and real-life friend, Sabrina.  She blogs over at Superfluous.  we had the good fortune of meeting in a baby class.  She is the one who first taught me about HTML code...not that I really know much about it now!  She is wonderfully crafty and has a beautiful family.


Photobucket
Sabrina has been a little busy lately, having had a little boy just over a month ago.  But I talked her into co-hosting and I'm hoping she digs out some of her older fantastic projects to share with you!
Please welcome her and stop by her blog!
PS--if you are interested in co-hosting, let me know!  I'd love to have you!
Here are the quick list of rules:
1. Link up anything (hopefully old stuff), but please link different projects each week.
2. Please link back to this blog either with the button or a text link somewhere on your blog.
3. Limit yourself to 3 links each week.
4. Please visit others and leave some comment love.
5. I'd love it if you'd follow along here, either by GFC, Facebook or Twitter.
6.  It'd be great if you'd visit our co-host and follow her as well.
7. Finally, any help you can offer in promoting this party, either on twitter, facebook or your own blog, will be greatly appreciated!

Are you ready to party it old school?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House