Wedded Bliss

Yesterday I headed out to my ol hometown area of Carver County, for my friend Shannon's brother's wedding. I have known Joe, well for as long as I have known Shan. So little Joe is not that little anymore and he is now a married man. He was always Shannon's obnoxious little brother and now he is all grown up. I told him at the wedding that he was making me feel old, and his response was, "Nah, I remember when you used to tight-roll your jeans and everything was about Guns N' Roses." I don't know if that is the exactly what I want to be remembered for, but that's ok, that was a fun time in life!
This is what H20Town girls do at weddings...

The wedding ceremony was very nice and the reception was a lot of fun. Jaime & Cindy were there too, so we had a fun night of dancing, laughing and taking endless pictures with random poses. Fun Times!
I think I know you from somewhere? the meeting of james & cin...
someone special is out there they think to themselves, that or they're siamese tripletts....


ooh I love to dance and it feels so good when you are beside me...
cindy wants no part in this...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer