Mother...

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Mother's Day is such a great day but it can also be a hard day for so many women.  I've had so many friends struggle with infertility or others waiting years for an adoption to go through. I know there is pain as each Mother's Day passes and there is no child in their arms. I've also have friends lose children, and the pain they carry each Mother's Day without their sweet child with them.  Or there are women out there who long for a child, but are not in a relationship or in the right one.  It's hard to spend year after year hoping that maybe someday soon, they too could have a family. I fell into the latter camp. Growing up, I had always assumed I would be married young and a handful of children to follow. But year after year, and relationship after relationship went by and the longing for a child just grew deeper. There were days (years) when I just started to think it maybe wan't going to happen.  I just knew I was meant to be a mom. I would pray and pray about it, hoping that God would bring a man into my life who wanted to also have a family. Finally that prayer was answered. And last year on Mother's Day I got the best present of all... 

This little guy...




Thank you Tim & Everett for making me a mommy! I love you both so much!!! 


Comments

Kristina P. said…
Happy Mother's Day!
Unknown said…
What a sweet post. Thank you for sharing and Happy Mother's Day to you!!
He came on Mother's Day? How sweet! I thought my little guy might decide to make an appearance on Sunday but no luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House