Thanks to Walgreens for underwriting this post. I was paid as a member of the Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all mine. Visit http://www.discoverbeautywithin.com/.
Ahh Spring! I so look forward to it after a long winter! Once Spring comes it seems like there is always a flurry of activities that pop up, and of course you want to look your best for them. Looking fresh for Spring doesn't have to break the bank either. Here are a few of my favorite beauty items that I picked up from Walgreens.
- After a long winter my skin is always so dry and cracked. Using lotion instantly helps my skin hydrate and look instantly healthier. I love to use Jergen's Ultra Healing Lotion. It really penetrates deep down and gives my skin a nice soft glow.
- I would highly recommend using an eyeliner in a fun color. Use it with a neutral eye shadow to give your eyes a pop of color. My favorite right now is Cover Girl's Smoothers Eyeliner in Violet.
- If I had to pick one beauty item that makes you instantly look "made up" without wearing a lot of make-up, it would be mascara. Mascara opens your eyes, helping you look awake and pretty. I particularly love a mascara that helps my eyelashes look a mile long. And my personal favorite is L'OREAL's Voluminous Mascara in Black.
- Lip Gloss
- There are so many pretty lip glosses out there that give your lips a pretty hint of color. And lip gloss is a simple way to add color to your face, especially if you aren't a fan of blush or eye shadow. I can't live without lip gloss and I have so many favorites. But I picked up Incolor by Jordana's Lip Shine in Watermelon Punch at Walgreens, and it's definitely my new favorite. A hint of color without too much stickiness!
- Nail Polish
- During the winter I tend to wear darker nail polish colors. But once Spring hits, I like to wear lighter colors on my nails. Right now there are so many fun pastel nail polish colors out there right now. I am loving Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Mint Sorbet. It's pretty awesome!
Those are just a few of my favorite ways to look ready for spring's busy event season. And thanks to Walgreens, you can look great without spending a lot of cash!
I would love to know what beauty items you can't live without? Do you change up your beauty regiment with the changing seasons?