We were on a break!!!!

Happy Friday friends!!! (Did you get my blog title reference? Even after all these years I still use Friends quotes. Do you?)

We are just hours away from my husband being on Spring Break!!!!! We don't have anything too exciting planned, but it will just be nice to have him home for a week. However there will be a few things we are planning on doing...


I will be making a couple of recipes from my favorite Magazine


We are going down to Winona, MN (birthplace of this Actress) to visit the in-laws.

And we plan on seeing Hunger Games as many times as we can!




I want to send you off with this video. My mom sent this to me. Hula Hooping is her new favorite past time and she claims it's the best work out ever!
I apologize if you never want to read my blog or be my friend after watching this video.




Happy Weekend!

Comments

Shannon said…
lol alright crazy hope you guys have a great Spring Break ;)
oh my gosh- that is hilarious! emmy and i just watched together!
K and/or K said…
I knew exactly what you were referring to! I always say, "I'm breezy" and rarely do people remember!

Happy Vacation!
Kristina P. said…
Enjoy yourself! Watch some Lifetime and judge celebrities!
Jess said…
I just shared that video with my facebook friends. It's hilarious.
SkinnyMeg said…
ha ha ha my 2 year LOVED the video!
Unknown said…
I am so jealous that you have your husband home with your for the whole week (well, at least I think I'm jealous...a week might actually be a long time to have him home!). I hope you enjoy your time together and I am dreaming up some craft projects to do. Maybe we can get together next week.
Unknown said…
Boo! You leave and I come back! Hope you have a super time. Can't wait to see Hunger Games!
henning love said…
enjoy your husband's spring break and having a little extra time with him. and be sure to let us know what you make from bon appetit. i love that magazine too

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House