Silhouette in the House!



It's here!!! I am now the proud owner of a Silhouette Cameo! I have been wanting one of these for awhile now. But because we are a one income household, getting a Silhouette was definitely out of the budget. I just couldn't justify buying something so expensive when it was only going to be used by me. So we waited until we found it at a good price (Amazon) and then using Amazon credit and some gift cards we got the total down to a really amazing budget friendly price! I have been playing with it non-stop, learning all the tricks to cute paper cutting. I have a lot of projects up my crafty sleeve, but in the mean time I made these two cards as my first projects. 






There's no stopping me now! I'm taking Superfluous crafting to a whole new level! 

Comments

yay!!!!! so excited to see what you come up with!
Unknown said…
I want one even though I am allergic to crafting.... Awesome!
maria said…
Haha I'm with the previous poster. I don't even craft and I think that thing is amazing! Congrats on your new toy haah!
Anonymous said…
I've been wanting to get one too, but can't get past that price tag! Even though my husband would say go for it, it would make me feel so guilty! Guilty and very very happy at the same time, ha! Can't wait to see what you do. :-)
rose said…
My roommate in college was an architecture major and access to those laser printing machines was fabulous. I just found out about this printer version. WANT!

Rose
fragmentcr.typepad.com

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House