Gratitude Journal

Pinned Image
Source



Now that it is a new year, I think that also means time for new attitudes or should I say new Gratitudes. I don't think of myself as an ungrateful person, but I do think I am not as grateful as I should be. That is why I think starting a Gratitude Journal would be perfect for me. 
I got this idea from Cassie over at her blog Primitive and Proper. She made some super cute gratitude journals that were very inspiring. 

I looked around my house for things I already I had on hand to make a journal.
 I had a journal I had never used, but I didn't like the cover. So I took the cover off and turned it around! 
For Christmas I got some coveted Cath Kidston Washi Tape. And I also had some peel and stick glitter letters laying around. 

I placed strips of washi tape over the journal until it completely covered the journal. Then I added the stickers. 
Very simple, yet something that will have an impact in my life everyday. 
There is always something to be grateful for in life! 

Rejoice Always, Pray Continually,
Give Thanks in All Circumstances.  1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18





Supplies used:



Linked up at:

Comments

i LOVE it, sabrina! super super cute! love the tape you got- my friend erin at carolina country living loves that fabric. :) i love that you put the year on it, too- great idea!
wow I love that tape! Love your book too!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway