Birthdays...

Source
purple_ombre_sprinkle_cake-19
Source
Source
Source
Source


I don't know why, but for some reason I'm finding it hard to believe that I am 35 today. It's not old. But it's not 25 either. I don't feel 35, but what does that feel like anyway? Well the nice thing about having a birthday in January, is if your resolutions for the new year don't pan out, you can start again at your birthday. I didn't make any resolutions for this new year, but if I did they would be something like this...

  1.  Tell my husband and baby I love them Everyday! Lots of hugs and kisses too! 
  2. Be grateful. Even when I don't like what is given... choose gratitude.
  3. Generosity of Spirit. Give from a place that is not selfish or self-seeking.
  4. Eat one plant based (vegan) meal a week. My gut will thank me. 
  5. Read, Craft, Blog,  Decorate,  Have Fun, Listen to Pandora, Be Silly, Bake Goodies,  Eat Yummy Food  Go the Thrift Store, Watch Movies,  Enjoy the Sun, Go Swimming, Be with Friends,  Cultivate Friendships Spend time with Family, Play with the Baby, Kiss the Husband... But above all else: Love God and Seek Him First. 

Comments

happy birthday! i think the 30's so far are my best decade! the best is still yet to come! :) i will be 34 this summer. :)
Kristina P. said…
That sprinkle cake looks to die for! Happy birthday again!
Happy, happy birthday!

I think your "resolutions" are great... and right on point. I hope you have fantastic year!
vmichelle said…
Happy Birthday to you!!!! 35 was kind of a HUGE bday for me. I'm glad you're taking it with a chill pill. Much better! Enjoy those little things this year.
happy birthday sweetie! love the pics :)
Morgan said…
Happy Birthday!!! And beautiful cake inspiration!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House