Friday, January 27, 2012

Bathroom Makeover Update

A few weeks ago I posted my bathroom. Yes, the bathroom with the broken medicine cabinet, ugly lights and 1980's drawer pulls. Since then we have made a few changes to update it and make it look 100x better. It's still a work in progress mind you. I still need to put up some art, sew the curtains, get a new rug and maybe put up a shelf. 


So here we have the before:









And the almost finished after:







I could say "We" but in reality my husband did all the work. I just picked out everything. So yeah, we make a good team! Thus far we have new lights, a new mirror,  new drawer pulls and a fresh coat of paint on the vanity. When it is all done, I will post awesome pictures with all the details. 




I'm sharing my Before and After over at Shine Your Light.




Shine Your Light

And Link Party:

9 comments :

momto8 said...

you must just LOVE it!! good for you...enjoy!
you two make a good team.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

it is looking so good! i am working on the mirror frame right now for our bathroom that looks so much like this one! :) you are giving me hope!

Megan said...

Wow! I looove the black on the cabinets, it looks so fresh and new!! Great job!

Kristina P. said...

It looks so great! I am loving the mirror.

Lisa Scibilia said...

Sabrina - wow!! What a difference the black paint makes to your bathroom! Dramatic and fresh all in one! Love it. Thanks so much for joining Before & After at Shine Your Light - I hope you'll link up again!!
Enjoy your refreshed bathroom and your weekend :)

K and/or K said...

WOWZA!!! What a wonderful new look, cannot wait to see it in person! Love the cabinet, mirror, and light! So fresh and so clean!

Jean @ Flower Hill said...

Wow! Amazing what some paint and hardware can do!

vmichelle said...

Way to go! (Or way to go you and hubby). It looks great. Definitely fresh. I like the dark cabinets. Have fun with those last minute touches.

thistlewoodfarm said...

You go girl! Congratulations! I love the after so much! The dark cabinets look so modern! Perfection! I would love for you to link this up at our "impossible" party! If you are interested here's the link:

http://thistlewoodfarm.wordpress.com/2012/01/31/a-journey-of-1000-steps/

Thanks for the inspiration!

blessings,
karianne

PS Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...