Welcome to my Home...

Welcome to my little Christmas corner of the world! This is our first Christmas in this house and I wanted it to look just as cute and cozy as some of my past homes. Things are a little different now that we have a crawling-standing-cruising baby. I had to put less decorations out and made sure they were up high out of his reach. I usually go all out with decorations, but I decided to scale back this year and just put a few of my favorites out. 


I hope you enjoy a glimpse into my home...


























My new favorite ornament! 

I am excited to be linking up at Jennifer Rizzo, Hooked on Houses, kelly's korner, and The Inspired Room

Comments

Kristina P. said…
You have such great taste!
Morgan said…
Thanks for the little peek! Love holiday decor :).
Meghan said…
I love how you did the wreath in front of the mirror.
Sandee said…
Oh I love all of your vintage decorations.. especially those pink mercury glass trees and your glitter houses. I've always had a crush on those, ever since I was little. I almost bought a few from an antique store last year but they were super expensive, now I can make my own thanks to your how-to post on making them and where to get all the supplies! Can't wait!!!
Your decorations are so pretty. I love those little houses! :)
Anonymous said…
Love it all. Especially the village!!! Well done, Sabrina

~ Laurie

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House