Halloween Wreath

I made this wreath a few years ago, but I decided to bust it out again...





This wreath was so easy to make! I mean it's a seriously no fail project. And it's oodles of cute!


  • I bought a foam circle thingy, burlap, ribbon and I had the crow\raven... I forget the difference.
  • I wrapped the burlap around the foam circle, then wrapped the orange ribbon around that. 
  • I put the crow\raven on there, slapped on a bow and hung a Spooky sign on it. 
  • Simple and fun!!! 

Linked up at:

Comments

Kristina P. said…
Super cute, Sabrina! Will you come decorate my place?
i love it Sabrina! i've been trying to come up with a wreath idea for forever! i want to do this one too!
Anonymous said…
You make really cute wreaths! I'm a new follower!

Navy Wifey Peters @ http://usscrafty.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House