DIY Chevron Chair Makeover

A few years ago I bought a chair at the Goodwill for $5. The chair was in great shape, but the seat cushion just needed an update. I spray painted it white and covered it in a zebra print fabric. It looked 100x better. But recently, I thought I would bring it up to date even more by using a chevron pattern fabric for the seat cushion.  
The seat was very easy to remove and then I stapled the fabric over the cushion. I think a lot of people walk right past good quality chairs just because it looks ugly. But with a coat of paint or spray paint and some new fabric you can transform them into a fabulous new chair! 


Before




After




Linked up at:


Visit thecsiproject.com

Comments

Kristina P. said…
I need you to come to my house.
very married said…
LOVE the chevron. really love it!
Pretty fabric. It looks so summery!
S and O said…
How gorgeous! I love the fabric you chose...it's so beautiful!
xoxo
Olivia
so cute! i love the chevron in that color- it makes me smile!
Unknown said…
I love that chair! Great idea!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House