All things good...

It's been a good couple of days despite the rain. My car that horribly fell apart pulling into my driveway is now fixed! Spring is this weekend, Spring break is in less than 2 weeks! Florida\Sunshine\Twins Baseball\Pool\Beach\Bliss.

The highlights of the past week included:


La Boheme at the MN Opera. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was funny and sad and sappy. Am I an Opera convert? I believe I just might be!




Last night T and I went to The Dancing Ganesha Indian Restaurant. We had a $50 Gift Card to use and we did not hesitate to use it. My favorite was the Chicken Keelgiri Korma, chicken chunks cooked in a coconut curry sauce with cilantro and chillies. We loved everything we ate, and we got a ton of food!



I also had two of these:


Mango Mojitos!

Gossip Girl is back... my horrible guilty pleasure that my 33 year old self watches without hesitation. I did not really like last nights episode. The whole Chuck finding his mom part is boring. Move on. What I really want to know is, When are they bringing the real Chuck Bass back? This one dresses too conservatively and is losing his edge. I'm Chuck Bass. Own it!

Comments

Kristina P. said…
Yeah, the Chuck/Mom plot line is meh.
Jennifer said…
So glad you had a great time at the opera!!!!
Marisa said…
received your letter.. so excited. will send a return one soon.

completely agree with the mellow chuck.. although i still can't take my eyes off of him..(husband is a bit jealous) They need to shake things up already. xxx ps thanks so much for the book stickers...love them
*MARY* said…
Indian food is my favorite kind of food.
But I can't relate to you on the whole opera and Gossip Girl stuff. I've never seen an opera and I can't watch tv shows with the initials G. G. Because G-G means wiener in Chinese.
Which sucks because I've heard good things about Golden Girls and Gilmore Girls.
Nikki said…
mm...Indian.
mm.... Gossip Girl (minus the sad blah Chuck we all went to do away with!)
Yay, Twins in the summer! Can't wait!!
i've never had indian food and i'm dying to try it. i'm so happy that your spring break is coming up and i can't wait to see pictures. i haven't been to a beach in forever!
I agree, Chuck is altogether too whiny lately for my taste. I do think his mother is up to something.

The finale episode at the hospital was amazing, the ones since then have not been as good.
very married said…
i should really go to the opera here... i feel like i can never find time but i should make time.
The Blonde Duck said…
That sounds like a perfect evening!
Stephanie Faris said…
I've never watched Gossip Girl...but I hear good things about it. Maybe once I finish watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager on hulu, I'll switch over to Gossip Girl. Wasn't it originally based on a popular book series?
danielle970 said…
Chuck found his mom?! Wait, are you talking about Gossip Girl, or our favorite blundering spy Chuck Bartowski from "Chuck"? HUGE difference!

Mmm Indian food. You just reminded me that in the 9 months I've lived in a new city, I have yet to try Indian cuisine here. Better get on restaurant.com!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House