I borrowed this post idea from my blog pal Michelle over at A'etonu Family Adventures. She is full of fun ideas! Thanks Michelle!
So here are 5 questions with 5 answers.
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary working at a place called Choice Inc, where I worked with adults with developmental disabilities as a Case Manager. Never a dull day!
2. Officially started dating a guy named Josh. We stayed together 2 years after that. meh.
3. I was contemplating quiting my job to go to school full time for jewelry making. Which I later did!
4. I lived in a crappy little apartment in the heart of Uptown Minneapolis on Lake and Lyndale. But I really liked living there so it was worth it. Not even being mugged and having my car broken into numerous times would detour me!
5. I was 28 and I thought that was old!! Geesh.
Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
1. Tally up my points for my US Weekly draft club.
2. Go to a Baby Shower right after work
3. Dinner with my Cousins and T at Salut!
4. Try to catch An Education at the movies.
5. Eat as many Cadbury Eggs that magically appear in my hands today!
Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Cadbury Creme Eggs!
2. Chips, any kind really. I'm really into Garden Salsa Sunchips right now! mmmm!
3. Does a Chipotle Burrito Bowl count as a snack?
4. Gummy bears
Question 4: What five places have you lived?
1. Watertown, MN. a small country town where i grew up.
2. Hillsboro, New Hampshire. I lived there for a year working at a crisis care facility
3. Beijing, China. I spent a summer teaching English there.
4. St. Paul, MN. The better Twin of the Twin Cities.
5. Minneapolis, several parts of the city including Linden Hills. The cutest part of the city!
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Take my whole family on a really fun trip somewhere warm!
2. Purchase an apartment in Paris
3. Buy a slightly larger home with a deluxe kitchen and a swimming pool
4. Take sailing lessons.
5. Give secret donations to special people out there
Have a beautiful weekend!