YELLOW!

I have a bad laptop at home so I didn't realize that my background color yellow was SCREAMING at people, so I've toned it down for you. Thank you Sabro... MY EYES! MY EYES!

I had 5 lovely days off of work!
The fun started Tuesday night when I invited all my crazy co-workers over for a little partay. We ate fried food, put on a fashion show and danced to the Jackson 5 on my record player. It was probably the most fun I've had at a party in a long time.
Dance, Sing, Go Crazy! Lather Rinse Repeat!

I also had two Thanksgivings dinners, did some power shopping, decorated both my parent's house and my house inside and out for Christmas. AND I got to see my long lost Michigan transplant Shannon! Thanks for dinner! I wish someone would pay me in Layers. Priceless.

I will post some pictures of my Christmas decor... it's so cute I could barf.

Comments

K and/or K said…
Barf like on The Cleveland Show barf?

Great to see you yesterday!
Kristina P. said…
I wish I had one more day off. Boo.
Sadako said…
Lurv the Jackson 5! Nice party. :)
jodilee0123 said…
My computer must be bad then too--cause I didn't notice the yellow! :0)
I heard some stuff about you.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer