Wrecking Cakes, Gossip Girl Style

My cousin Kelly and I had this brilliant idea to make our own version of Cake Wrecks. If you haven't seen the blog Cake Wrecks, you must go! These are professional cakes gone horribly, hilariously wrong as they like to say.
But what is better than a Cake Wreck? Our favorite show Gossip Girl as a Cake Wreck.
We invited our pal Nikki to join us, (a recent GG convert) and we each made our own cake.
Kyle was there to supervise and he said,

"This is probably the second strangest lamest event I've ever attended, the first being opening night of Twilight at the theatre."

These are some fabulously awesome cakes, you never have nor never will again witness such breathtaking beauties!!!

My Amazing Chuck Bass Cake









Nikki's Fierce Cake








Kelly's Ghetto Fab GG Cake!


Comments

Erin said…
I desperately wish I watched Gossip Girl now. I love your Cake Wrecks!!
Kristina P. said…
I LOVE this! And I love that you thought of me while doing it! I would have loved to have been there!!

They look AWESOME.
Nikki said…
To be fair to Kyle, I think he said that it was the 2nd lamest event he'd ever attended. But what does he know, right?

Thanks for having me, I had a blast and can't wait to continue my conversion to GG - XOXO!
shannon said…
Fab-u-lous!! I have never once watched GG but these cakes say it all!
Danielle said…
LMFAO I love the Mutha Chuckerz cake!!!

TOO FUNNY you guys kill me!
joolee said…
I am totally going to steal this idea for a party.

You are cordially invited to a cake wreck party.....

then again, as you have seen on my blog, this party wouldn't be too much different than any of our birthday parties....:(
K and/or K said…
Thanks for hosting S! It was fun wrecking cakes together!

What is our next theme? I'll host!
Heidi said…
I bet they taste even better than they look!
You guys rock. I love it!
Mary said…
Spotted on the internet...the cutest GG cake wrecks ever seen by manhattan's upper east siders...
you know you love me, XOXO, Fellow Gossip Girl Fan :)...
Sadako said…
Haha!

Love hideous cakes!
I so very heartily (heart) those cakes. (On the second one is that a shuttle cock or a spaceship?)
AmyRuth said…
What a CAKE BLAST!!!
AmyRuth

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House