Turkey Lurkey

I have been convinced lately that none of my real life friends read my blog.
Turns out my lurkers are my real life friends.
How do I know this? Well yesterday I was hanging out and catching up with my pals from high school and they apparently knew everything that was going on in my life.
How & Why?
"We read your blog!"
OH.
Thanks guys! You are the best!

I no longer have any site monitoring devices on my blog, I have no way of keeping track of where people are lurking from.
But what I want to know is, I wonder how many others lurk on my blog?
I love my lurkers by the way.
So hello creepy friends! Lurk away.

Also on a totally unrelated note, I have been having really weird dreams lately. I mean these babies would put the Sci-fi Channel to shame. I usually have very vivid and colorful and outrageous dreams, but lately they are INSANE!!!! I might have to start writing them down!
They start out tame and by the end of the week, I'm growing chicken eggs inside my body.
So tonight if I have a weird dream I will blog it tomorrow and all you lurkers can decipher it for me.

Comments

Erin said…
I'm not a lurker (usually) but I certainly understand where you are coming from. I have a woman in my ward (church congregation) who seems to know everything about me, and we have only had two (small) conversations. She says we would be great friends. I'm like, "Then why don't you call me???"

And hardly any of my real life friends comment either.

I think you should write your bizarre dreams down, and maybe turn them into some kind of book. You will be rich!
Kristina P. said…
Why did you take your statcounter off? Just curious.
Heidi said…
Yep, let's hear the dreams. Then again, considering Twilight started out as one, maybe you should keep them to yourself until the book comes out. :)
danielle970 said…
You can't be a lurker if you leave comments, right? Ok good, then I'm not a lurker.
jodilee0123 said…
I barely have time to go to the bathroom anymore. . . but I still lurk--rarely leaving comments. It's the only way I can stay feeling somewhat connected to an "adult" world! :0)
K and/or K said…
I am a professional lurker, but not HERE! :-)
C, J, S: COMMENT ALREADY!
Nikki said…
I lurk. I'll own it. But we've met in real life, so does that count?

I've been having weird dreams, too, actually.
jaime said…
I forgot what TWD stands for again. Can't imagine why. ;) I mean... besides my bad memory.
margot said…
I found out real life friends read my blog the same way you did. I was like, "how did you know that?"

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House