My summer consists of working the months of June & August, and having the month of July off.
Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the students and the teachers are great. They all keep me on my toes. But it is also a nice reprieve to have quiet and order in a library for a change. You wouldn't think that a library\media center would be loud and chaotic... but IT IS!
I am antsy just thinking about what my days\weeks will consist of come June 4th....
1. Loud(er) music from Pandora.com (no hushed tunes so kids wont get distracted, as if!)
2. LCD projector + big screen = movie days! (cause you can still work and watch movies at the same time!)
2.5 *Added movie bonus*... If I'm watching documentaries (which i love) no one can accuse me of wasting time. They are educational. der!
3. Breakfast on Wednesdays with the secretaries. (that was my idea!)
4. Long walks on my lunch break or long lunch breaks at home on my patio. (exercising and saving money. woot woot.)
5. Rolling into school with wet hair, flip flops and shorts... priceless!