Bored

Yes... I am bored with blogging. Does everyone go through a blogging slump? I just feel like I have nothing mildly interesting to say anymore. Or maybe it is interesting, but I am just too bored to write it down.
Does anyone else feel that way?
I really like blogging though... So I don't want to stop completely, but I don't want to write just to write either. I'm not going to stop blogging, Im just being honest in saying I'm bored with it.
In the mean time I will write 3 good things that have happened recently.

1. I got a new car! Toyota Camry baby! It's a spectacularly wonderful car that I got for a steal! I feel like i won the lottery!

2. I cleaned my kitchen! Okay maybe that is not a big deal, but I hate doing dishes, so sometimes they pile up. But i spent yesterday cleaning and now i feel all fresh and clean and sparkly and ready for Holiday Baking Madness

3. I am wearing a sweater I haven't worn in about 4 years! I gained some of my childhood baby fat back a few years ago. I guess I was being really immature and acting like a baby, so when that happens the baby fat fairy shows up and presto chango... you get the chubs! (or was it going out to eat almost every other night with my boyfriend that did it????)
Anyway, I am wearing the sweater today. And boy oh boy does that make me feel like 1 in 6 billion!!!

Tubular! (my new favorite word, im bringing back)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh man, sometimes I feel the same way! Like, I have to PULL myself to the computer to blog something so I don't go too long without a post! And I feel like that writing a post is the LAST thing I want to do! But I find that if I get myself to just sit down and DO it, I feel so much better afterwards!!! Haha it's kind of like going to the gym!
Anonymous said…
I am not a blogger but do live vicariously through them so DON'T STOP!
K and/or K said…
Don't stop the blog!! Blog barf if you have to!

When do I get a ride in the new wheels?
Rachel said…
I'm so glad you got a Camry!! You know how I feel about my old Camry...lots of memories! And congrats for getting back into your sweater...I presently have boxes and boxes of all differents sizes of jeans, shirts, sweaters, etc. stored in our storage space because I've gone up and down and up and down over the past 3 to 4 years...I figure I'll just hold onto everything since I'll probably continue to fluctuate...so yaay for you for getting to the "skinny box" again!
If you need to take a break from blogging then by all means...I think it's better to have inspired posts that you feel good about then feeling like it's a drag.
Erin said…
Yay for a new car, a clean kitchen, and feeling super sexy in an old sweater!!
You're hot in any sweater.

I love that you got a Camry.

And a clean kitchen.

and I'm so glad you didn't say you were going to quit blogging.
jodilee0123 said…
You have inspired me with your blog about being a runner. I ran for a whole 1.5 miles yesterday. That's all I had time for--but it is probably good or I would be sore. Well, also the fact that I couldn't fit into my $100 pair of jeans. . . working out is free--and I even get paid to do it--so no excuses for me! Thanks!
Kristina P. said…
I've been feeling the slump this week. I like to have my posts written several days in advance, because I get stressed out trying to think of things!
Sabrina said…
Teanna-- Blogging is def. like exercise! Sometimes painful, but always rewarding.

Shan-- I live vicariously through your romances.

K-- How about a long drive to grandmas!?! :)

Rach--I have FOND memories of the camry! Big Green! Big Red! Sabrina can we please pull over and get a hotel so we don't die in this snow storm. Becky, we don't care that you can't feel your feet! :)

Erin-- I don't know about feeling super sexy, but I am hot. Literally, boiling in this sweater right now!

H to the EO... Like I said to Erin, I am Hot in this sweater! UGH!

Jodi-- You inspire me!!!! Great job!
Sabrina said…
Kristina-- Great idea! I wish I could be on the ball like that... Your posts are always hilarious and fun!
Rachel said…
Let me clariy...I would be sad if you quit blogging...for sure...don't do it. Don't. I just don't want you to feel pressure...not from me.
Rachel said…
I meant clarify...gee...this is the most I've ever commented.
Sabrina said…
Rach... I love you Charlsh!
Sabrina said…
Props for what Goose? Dissin' me and ellen on saturday?
We missed you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House