Reader's Choice!!!!!!

I've been meaning to post something, but I also need to post my Operation Baking Gals Team Update. And since I do not have my pictures at work to post, I will write about that tonight.

I have a great idea, since I always blog about what I like, I decided to stop being Selfish Sabrina and ask YOU to tell ME what to write. Just throw out a topic and I'm going to free style write ala Mr. O'Brien circa 7th grade. No subject is off limits. So throw something at me and watch the magic unravel.

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
Also, anything about poop is always good.
shut up. I was going to just write "poop" and then I came on and saw that SoS stole that idea.

So now I'll just have to go with...
PUKE.

no, no. That's mean.
I think I'll say that I want you to blog about hairstyles through the decades and put those internet pics of yourself in each hairstyle on the post. You're welcome.
Rachel said…
I'm with Heather...hairstyles...or maybe you could post some pics of the cool jewelry you made when you were taking those classes and write about the inspiration behind each piece...or write about your travels or one specific place and display your awesome photography...I've always loved the pics you have of mother's walk in NH.
*MARY* said…
Write about giraffes, my favorite animals.
I would like (having read about your tall boyfriend in the giraffes post) to hear more funny anecdotes about old boyfriends, your parents' attempts to marry you off, and other similarities to The Glass Menagerie (or how your life is like other books, movies, etc.).

You're such a giver.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House