Are you my BFF?

Part of my job entails lots of little jobs I do that don't have anything to do with my job. I know, it's hard for me to comprehend too. Yesterday I was in charge of putting all the LifeTouch Pictures in the teacher's mailboxes. I then sent out an email saying, Hey your pictures are here and BTW, I am collecting Teacher Pictures, and it would be great if somewhere on the back you could include the phrase "BFF".
It was a joke.
However, current BFFs and counting:

10!

If you are at all curious, my picture is foxy fierce hot tranny mess this year. If you want to see it, leave me a comment and i will mail you one. I may even write "BFF" on the back. maybe.
My next contest the lucky winner will get the 8x10.

Comments

Rachel said…
I definitely want the 8x10 since I AM the BFF! Actually, I don't think I have any current pics of you...it's been since Krista's wedding!!!!! sad.
I LOVE school pictures! Send one my way or else!
K and/or K said…
That is all I want for my birthday--your school picture, but if you want to have DQ put it on a cake thats cool too! You can write "CFF" on it. Cousins forever, could be either a blessing or a curse. You are the former! :-)
I will not miss those pitcures. 12 years when you're a kid are enough!
I think that picture definitely needs to be posted for all to see. I think the people who read each other's blogs are totally BFF's.
Lori said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joolee said…
A foxy fierce hot tranny mess of a photo would sure beat all the bills I usually get. Send one my way, will ya? Your BFF from freshman year, Joolee

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House