It's been awhile...

I haven't blogged in a few days. I'm consumed by house buying and house packing. Signing my life away and not freaking out. And really, i just know everything is going to be ok. It will won't it?
Which reminds me of my journal from last year. I re-read it last night. Oh boy it was painful to read. I forget how sad and heartbroken I was. Good Grief. or I guess I should say, Bad Grief.
But i wrote this line, "It won't always be like this, will it?" I had one ounce of tiny hope that kept me from drowning by trying to believe that really it wouldn't always hurt that bad.
and Yes, Sabrina there really is a healing God. (that's my spin on Yes Virginia, there really is a santa claus)
I can safely and confidently say that i am in a far better place then I was a year ago. I truly am happy and content, albeit a bit freaked out about being a homeowner, but that is a good thing.
Just thought i would share.
I also thought i would share this blog that i totally get. I share a lot of the same thoughts and feelings as this person... Check it out: http://www.stuffchristianslike.net/
Funny, truthful, slightly offensive. Basically, everything i like about Christianity.

Comments

isn't jon the prodigal a hoot? I love the facebook one too. and the one from awhile ago about clapping in church. great sense of humor.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer