Liz is getting married!


My sweet friend Liz

is getting married this weekend in San Antonio! Which means I will be leaving for SA Thursday night! Yay!! I met Liz about 6 years ago when we were teaching in China for the summer. We immediately hit it off and spent many hours (when we weren't with the students) shopping, EATING! and playing our favorite card game, Peanuts! The next summer Liz and I traveled throughout Europe and had an amazing time! This is a picture of us after we climbed a bazillion stairs to the top of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain.


Since then we have hung out in Minnesota, Michigan, California, Vegas and now San Antonio! I am so thrilled to see Liz and finally! meet her husband to be, Stephen! Hopefully Stephen will let me steal Liz away for a few more adventures in the future! I'm anticipating a wonderful and SNOW FREE weekend! I will report back when I arrive home on Monday.

Comments

jodilee0123 said…
Have fun!! I'm sure you will miss all of our snow! You never know who you may meet on the plane on Valentine's Day!! :0)
Sabrina said…
Oh Joy! Im sure I will be surrounded by fantastic men who strike up intelligent and interesting conversations, make me laugh and then let me buy anything out of the skyway catalog I want! I'm thinking that World Globe thing that holds the bottles of booze! YAY! :)
Gracie said…
Aren't you home yet? I'm missing your life's muse.
Lori said…
Did you fall off the boat on the River Walk?

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway