Goodbye to blog?

I've been thinking about my blog and I was wondering if i am getting bored with it? Maybe i am, maybe this is silly to write about my life? I don't know, I haven't had anything to really say the past few days. Not that I haven't been busy, or have had memorable moments, but sometimes I just get sick of hearing myself think. I think too much. Way too much. Not too over analytical, but i just think about things and people and situations and circumstances... hopefully not obsessively, but i do think a lot. Anyway what is my point in all this? I don't know, for now I will keep the blog going.
Last night i met with the girls i do bible study with and we are now in the midst of covering Philippians. Somehow i ended up being the leader this round, though I'm sure i am doing ok, i always assume i could be doing better. We were talking about grace and peace last night. And i was saying how God measures out to us the amount we need to get you through. This year has been a big down pour of grace and peace, and the payoff of receiving this bounty has been more freedom then i have ever experienced in my life. Although it comes at a cost, and i hope i never have to relive this year again, but I like who i am now, better then in all 30 years of my life, and that is a good thing. Soon I will be 31 (3 months!!!) and I think it will be a very good year, I just have a feeling about it...
After my group ended i snuck over to kyle & kelly's house to drop off some "dinks" (little gifts of silliness or fun). I didn't plan on staying long, but that is the splendid thing about good friends, you mean to stop by for 3 minutes and you stay for 30... PTL Kelly has found out that her ankle is not broken, nor tendons pulled, but an infection. Soon with some antibiotics and grace, she will be back to her cooking extraordinaire self! Meow!
Tonight i am making one of my favorite meals: Shrimp with Israeli Couscous. And of course I will be watching ANTM... ah how wonderful! AND one week from tomorrow I will be with my best friend Rachel! Happiness.

Comments

Jeanelle Kummer said…
Sabrina,

You have the best blog! It's always interesting to read. You do so many fun things. At least I enjoy reading it. :)

Jeanelle
K and/or K said…
keep the blog! i can't be the only robideau blogging their life away! :-)
ps--no infection, just a medical mystery mahem!! looking forward to dinner delivered tonight! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House