Er makht mir a shvartzeh khasseneh






So my Yiddish phrase for the day is the title for this posting which means "He's making a lot of trouble for me", or literally: "He's making me a black wedding"

Now I don't know who "He" is, but yeah there is a lot of trouble for me... So I have come to terms that this isn't going to be the July of my dreams, but at the same time, does that even matter? Life is so short and people are so precious. One minute they can be there, and the next they are gone. I know I take for granted even the smallest of moments. So I am learning to find contentment in the small things, and in the everyday moments and conversations with those that I love. Even in this time, I am blessed with friends who want to make sure I am happy and having fun... I was talking with Sarah tonight and I was really touched by what she said. She said that she would be praying for my family, but even more so that i would be immensely blessed! I do feel blessed as it is, so I don't know what i would do with more blessings... hopefully I would turn around and bless others. In the mean time, I am blessed by family and friends and those simple moments i cherish. There is a sign above my parent's door, and it's funny because it's the one thing that wasn't removed but it says, "Making Memories" and that we are!

My aunts and uncle and cousins came out to my parent's house tonight to hang with us. We had laughs aplenty, and it's awesome to see families come together in time of need.
My cousins Chris & Kelly took turns with the "phantom" horse. And I hope they had fun! :)
Tomorrow my cousins Kelly, Erin, Kyle and my aunt Lori and myself are going to a Twins game! Ah Yeah!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway