In Like!

Some things that are catching my attention these days...
LOST! Need I say more???!!! So many questions, not enough answers. Does it matter? What will we all do when it comes to an end?


“And there you have it, another body on the floor surrounded by things that don’t mean much to anyone except to the one who can’t take any of them along.”
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves


This Living Room

(Nacho Polo Interiors)
How gorgeous is the painted floor, gorgeous moulding, generous light, fireplace, stunning chandelier and book shelves. White is too impractical for me, so I would think a nice daffodil yellow on the walls and touches of fuchsia all around.

This Kitchen

(Whatever... blog)
Nothing fancy, but I dream of counter space and a stove top on the island.
"would you like some more of my delicious food while you mingle at the island?"
I am in the midst of my own kitchen remodel, of course my kitchen is the size of most people's bathrooms, so there is very little I can do. But It will (hopefully) be spectacular. Pictures of the Before and Afters to come...


I want this picture found in Please Be Still's Etsy Shop...


Bright colors, lovely birds... SWOON!


And... My next craft project, Little rose barrettes\pins. How cute are these?

Here is the tutorial from the purl bee. Even though these are barrettes I think they would be also be lovely to lump together and make a pin.


My B.B.Cousin Kelly posted a link to the Blog Aid Cookbook. This cookbook looks so awesome and the proceeds will go to Haitian Relief. Score!


Have a great weekend... it's almost here!

Go Colts! Go Saints! I'm on the fence on who to root for?!

Comments

K and/or K said…
I want a pin! They are going to be gorgeous!
Kristina P. said…
I still haven't watched Lost. I keep watching other stuff on my DVR first. It's really too bad, because I used to love that show.
You know I love LOST...The living room and kitchen are great. Love that huge island.
Nichicakes said…
I watched LOST last night on tivo and just kept saying "what in the hell?!" Geez that show!

That kitchen is to die for, counter space! I want MORE counter space too!
Unknown said…
i thought that livingroom was way to pasty for your taste! I knew you'd want to throw some splashes of color somewhere in there. and I love those barrettes!!!
Jennifer said…
Lovely kitchen! Can't wait to see your remodel!:)
The Blonde Duck said…
I love that kitchen and little rose pins!
Sadako said…
I really need to read House of Leaves.

And I agree, the rose pins are awesome, as is the kitchen.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House