TWD ~ Milk Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes



I actually made these mini Bundt cakes awhile ago. So this worked out nicely, since I wouldn't be able to do any baking. I made them for my cousin as a joke, for a cookie exchange. Mine actually turned out pretty dry for some reason. But they were fun to make because I actually had mini Bundt pans. I don't own a full size Bundt pan, but I own mini ones?

I drizzled them with light blue icing... I don't even remember why now? Anyway, these are perfect if you want to make little mini cakes for a party.
Maybe put some chocolate lava in the middle and have it oooze out when you cut into them? hmmm....
P.S. LOST! IT'S BACK!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Your cakes look delicious!!!!
chocolatechic said…
Your mini's are just to cute.
Those look great. Can't wait for Lost!
AmyRuth said…
Sabrina,
So nice that you had these cute little cakes in your blog savings account. Bonus! They look very fun. Funny how the pans are a juggling act. Somehow we are able to make a sub and it works. Thanks for stopping by.
AmyRuth
Pamela said…
I like the drizzle of light blue frosting. Looks good. You're not excited for Lost, are you? ;o)
Mimi said…
From the P&Q I heard that Dorie's glaze was a big problem, you avoided that with the blue icing. Very cute I like the shape of your cakes.
Mimi
Sadako said…
Those make me so hungry!
Flourchild said…
Chocolate lava sounds really good! Your minis look fantastic..I love the drizzle!
Anonymous said…
Yes! I'm excited for LOST!!!!!

I need to make these.
Stephanie Faris said…
Yummmmmmmmmm! Chocolate lava even better. We went to this restaurant around here that is known for its chocolate lava cake...only our cake didn't do what it was supposed to do. The chocolate just kind of sat there. It was supposed to come pouring out the instant you cut into it.
vibi said…
Those are so cute... they look like little works of art! Nice!
Paula said…
Mini bundts are more fun and less calories than the big ones. Nice job!
margot said…
Nice job having baked ahead of schedule! I like the swirls. My boyfriend is watching Lost right now (I never got into it).
The Blonde Duck said…
They're cute, and that's all that really counts. :)
Peggy said…
they are too cute. And we must be like "sisters" since you like bejeweled. lovely bones AND Lost!! I thought the premiere last night was really good.
natalia said…
Ciao ! They are very sweet !!!
TeaLady said…
If you ever remember why Blue Icing.....

They look cute.
Chocolate lava in the middle would be great! Thanks for baking with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House