In My Backyard!

****I posted this about 2 years ago and I thought it would be fun to post it again. Especially in light of the death of Michael Jackson.****

QUESTION: If you could have any three bands\performers, alive or dead, over to play in your backyard who would you choose?

Who would i choose? I love such a variety of music from my past to my present. My choices? This is not going to be easy... But these are my 3 picks:

The Grateful Dead w\ Jerry Garcia, For Beaner and Tweaker and the hippy days!!! Steal your face forever!!!! The Dead can jam on and on and they have the best sing along songs.

Johnny Cash, cause who wouldn't want to dance to a rousing version of Ring of Fire and Folsom Prison Blues? I would die to hear A Boy Named Sue live!!!

Micheal Jackson (post Jackson 5, pre-nose job)... couldn't you just see him with the glove bringing down the house with Thriller, Beat It and Billy Jean! Throw in the Moon Walk and girls (and guys) are gonna swoon!

So... what bands would make your backyard list?


signature

Comments

Kristina P. said…
I'm sorry it will never happen.
Stephanie Faris said…
Duran Duran? Although I did see them perform and they were great. Maybe Madonna...

Michael Jackson was set to perform before his death so you might have gotten your chance.
kel said…
The Beatles, Nirvana and Kings of Leon!
JennyMac said…
I heart Johnny Cash! He would be the top of my list.
joolee said…
ooooh, something fun to think about.........backyard music.....hmmmmmm. I'd have to go with Jack Johnson......and need more time too think about the other 2.
Shannon said…
Ne-yo!! Yeah he's R&B/hip hop but that boy can sing so he needs no back-up music just his beautiful voice! And he's kinda hot!
Miranda Lambert cuz she's just crazy fun with her guitar and shot gun.
And.....although Mraz has sold out I think he'd be great in a quaint setting.
Sabs...what were my original picks??
janis joplin/coldplay/bob marley

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House