Overheard at Casa de Superfluous:

Shannon: I swear when it's cold outside, ice cream melts faster!

Last night Shannon came over to hang out with me. This has been a bit of sad week. I got some news that a friend of mine\my family suddenly passed away on Monday. He was so young and it is always so sad to think about those left behind and the grief they now carry. I always wish there was more I could do. But it just shows you how fragile life is, and how very short. Embrace those that you love.

But last night was good for so many happy reasons:
a) I made dinner for the both of us, tilapia and peanut noodles
b) we went for a very lovely walk and got kinda lost
c) we went to DQ (hence the ice cream comment)
d) then we watched our favorite movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall. We heart Dracula!

It's nice to have good friends...

Comments

K and/or K said…
I loev that we both watched it last night! FSM FOREVER!!!

"I came here to murder you," was Peter's funny response to Sarah's, "What are you doing here?" Love it!
I still haven't seen FSM (I feel cool now that I shortened up like Kelly)

Also, I'm really sorry about your friend/family friend. That's hard stuff.

I can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House