Operation Baking GALS update

Operation Baking GALS Round 3 was a success! Team Superfluous went crazy and sent one deserving soldier some fantastic goodies! Thank you to everyone who participated, your kindness and generosity was amazing!!!
Last Monday I sent out some Snicker doodles and Chocolate Crinkles... and to be festive some Candy Corn!



Here is Team Superfluous:

Theresa Evans-Wooten

Christine Busby of Please don't call me a Foodie



Carrie of Carrie's Sweet Life



Mary K of Alpine Berry





Randy & Val Monday


Morgan Cartusciello owner Four Corner Catering and Dessert in San Diego

Amanda Jagla-Onstott

Elizabeth de Saint-Aignan who made chocolate brownies, choc chip cookie bars, molasses gingersnaps and peanut butter cookies.

Kim Onstott of Your Place Gourmet




Jennifer Grimes of An Intern's Insanity

Nanette Taho

Barbara Cohen

Dolores Ferrero

Comments

*MARY* said…
When I saw the baked goods I immediately thought give away, sweet! But I guess this was for a better cause, I guess.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway