My Newest Adventure!

No I did not become a nun... I know you all think that is where my life is heading, but I have decided to put that on hold and do something that is oh so far more indulgent.

BAKING! ON TUESDAYS! WITH DORIE!!!!

I found Tuesdays With Dorie, a blog\website that gives me a chance along with 300 others to make lovely treats from my favorite cook book:

Baking From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan

That is my go to book, If I've ever made a Sabrina Special for you in the last 6 months you can bet it came from that book.
I love Dorie, I love her recipes, and now every week I will be baking a recipe from her cook book.
Now, who wants to be an Official TWD Taste Tester?

Comments

welcome to TWD! your blog is so much fun and your stories...hilarious! I'm adding you to my list so I can stay tuned!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer