Krua you're so Cruel


A message to Krua Thai on University Ave.: The next time you want to close "Just for Today"... maybe not do it on a night that i am craving some pad thai goodness with 3rd degree burns on the side. The one day when my fellow burn your mouth off companions and I just want to sit and eat your amazing entrees and watch ANTM... please don't close "Just for Today". Thank you.

I am becoming the person that plans out her menus for meals the week before. What does that indicate? Is this a control issue or just a way for me to stop saying, "Now what am I going to have for dinner tonight"? This past week, since being back from MI has been nonstop, going out and getting together with friends. This will continue into the weekend up until Monday night where i will be making my first meal of the week. alone and in solitude. I used to be a hardcore introvert, and I thought once an introvert, always an introvert. But apparently that can change. Now don't get me wrong, i still need my alone time...but not as frequently, and with the wonderful friends I have, why wouldn't I want to be with them! I have a fun and happy activity filled weekend ahead of me, including walnut harvesting and Les Miserables(!), not at the same time of course... Anyway, I will report back on Monday night, while i am sitting alone and in solitude. unless of course someone calls me up and wants to get together.


Here is my menu for the week... if anyone is interested... I think they will all be winners!!!

Monday: Spicy Eggplant and Cauliflower with Basil, Apple-Cucumber Slaw and Pumpkin Caramels (an experiment!!!)
Tues: Not Home
Wed: Ginger Chicken Soup with Vegetables

Thurs: Beans and Rice Burritos for the girls
Fri: Dinner Party... surprise menu!!!! (sorry S, J & C... you will have to wait!!!)
P.S. Tabitha, you rocked my world with that amazing curry last night!! I loved the Moroccan twist to it! Yumalicious!

Comments

K and/or K said…
Krua you were supposed to be my Wed. night Cure-a, not Krua-deville! You know we'll forgive you and be back again soon--they're just too good to hold a grudge!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer