Drama

I have a night to myself, and that is a good thing. I've been gone every night since.... sometime last week I think. I've been in this floaty mood, meandering from one room of my place to another. Doing dishes, watching food network, Family Guy and No Little House on the Prairie today...sad. I was reading and dosing off and then I felt this urge to bake something so I made brownies. Brownies from scratch with all the exact ingredients in my cupboard. So while i am waiting for the brownies to bake into their full goodness, I am watching the Real World. I haven't watched this show in years, but I am intrigued (and repulsed) with all the drama. I am in a pretty quiet place in my life as far as drama, and that is a good thing. But I have been there, drama over friends and boys, and thankfully I can hopefully say that my years of drama are over. I hope.

My brownies will soon be done, just in time to catch Rescue Me. Now fireman drama, that I can handle!
Fudgy Brownies:
1/2 cup butter
3 oz. unsweetened chocolate
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda

1. In a med. saucepan melt butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool

2. Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan; set aside. Stir sugar into cooled chocolate mixture in saucepan. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition just until combined. Stir in the vanilla.

3. In a small bowl stir together the flour and baking soda. Add flour to the chocolate mixture; stir just until combined. Spread the batter in the prepared pan.

4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Cool on a wired rack.

Comments

I like Kelly Ann & Cohutta together! How about Newport Beach with Chrissy & Clay?
Sabrina said…
I think Kelly still wants to be with her boyfriend back home, but needs to live it up for awhile. And I am strictly a Hills girl! Heidi+Spencer=PUKE!
K and/or K said…
real world season #1 quote I still say ALL the time, "Could you get the phone?!?!?"

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway