Prep for Spring's Busy Event Season


Thanks to Walgreens for underwriting this post. I was paid as a member of the Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all mine. Visit http://www.discoverbeautywithin.com/.


Ahh Spring! I so look forward to it after a long winter! Once Spring comes it seems like there is always a flurry of activities that pop up, and of course you want to look your best for them. Looking fresh for Spring doesn't have to break the bank either. Here are a few of my favorite beauty items that I picked up from Walgreens.


  • Lotion 
    • After a long winter my skin is always so dry and cracked. Using lotion instantly helps my skin hydrate and look instantly healthier. I love to use Jergen's Ultra Healing Lotion. It really penetrates deep down and gives my skin a nice soft glow. 
  •  Eyeliner
    •  I would highly recommend using an eyeliner in a fun color. Use it with a neutral eye shadow to give your eyes a pop of color. My favorite right now is Cover Girl's Smoothers Eyeliner in Violet. 
  • Mascara
    • If I had to pick one beauty item that makes you instantly look "made up" without wearing a lot of make-up, it would be mascara. Mascara opens your eyes, helping you look awake and pretty. I particularly love a mascara that helps my eyelashes look a mile long. And my personal favorite is L'OREAL's Voluminous Mascara in Black. 
  • Lip Gloss
    • There are so many pretty lip glosses out there that give your lips a pretty hint of color. And lip gloss is a simple way to add color to your face, especially if you aren't a fan of blush or eye shadow. I can't live without lip gloss and I have so many favorites. But I picked up Incolor by Jordana's Lip Shine in Watermelon Punch at Walgreens, and it's definitely my new favorite. A hint of color without too much stickiness!
  • Nail Polish 
    • During the winter I tend to wear darker nail polish colors. But once Spring hits, I like to wear lighter colors on my nails. Right now there are so many fun pastel nail polish colors out there right now. I am loving Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Mint Sorbet. It's pretty awesome!
Those are just a few of my favorite ways to look ready for spring's busy event season. And thanks to Walgreens, you can look great without spending a lot of cash! 

I would love to know what beauty items you can't live without? Do you change up your beauty regiment with the changing seasons? 


Comments

Unknown said…
You go with your green nails! I loved the old OPI Shrek collection. :)
I'm loving that Sally Hansen polish - my daughter got some fun neon colors in her Easter basket and now she has rainbow toes :)
Unknown said…
Nail polish, burts bees chapstick, and a lil mascara are all I need EVERY SINGLE DAY. haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway