Winter Dinners

Winter is getting long... All i can do at this point is daydream of warmer weather and no snow. Yesterday I almost lost it when yet again the snowplow piled snow in front of my driveway. I'm saving my money for a mega snow blower! Watch out world, Imma be blowing snow all over your yard! So besides shoveling everyday and making glitter houses I have been cooking up some delicious meals. This is what I am feasting on throughout this week. Perfect food for long cold winter nights.
Hurry Spring!


Comments

Jennifer said…
Here in the Boston area, we were forecast to get 10 inches of snow yesterday. We barely got anything. I feel like we got jipped this winter! Oh well.

Sorry you keep having to dig yourself out-but these meals look like a delicious way to keep warm!!!!
Kristina P. said…
It's finally snowing here today. I love good hearty meals.
Today is actually a nice day here but I CAN'T WAIT for spring.

Those dishes look yummy.

Happy Valentine's!
Sadako said…
Those are making me uber hungry. :D
Jeanne Oliver said…
Real Simple has the best recipes. Looks so yummy!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway