TWD - Mrs. Vogel’s Scherben

I had great intentions of making this one, but I haven't been home since last Thursday night. This week is a little hectic, being that I leave for LAS VEGAS on Thursday! I'm so excited.
But I did want to make sure that you all check out one my favorite cooking blogs...
Teanna of Spork or Foon? picked today's recipe and she awesome! I've been following her blog for awhile now, and not only is she a great baker, she is very smart and funny too! Go check her out here!

If you are wondering what Scherben is, it's basically thin strips of fried dough! mmmmm! And then you sprinkle yummy things like powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar on them. Eventually I will make this recipe... and probably eat every last one!


Viva Las Vegas if you don't hear from me...

Comments

Teanna said…
Thanks so much for even posting about it! You are the best! And have a great time in Vegas! Put it all on black!
vibi said…
Thank you so much Sabrina for visiting my blog while I was away! I appreciate very much... even more, since it's been a very long time I hadn't heard from you!

A happy new year to you and your family!

...Love the new look!
Flourchild said…
Have fun in Vegas! Be carefull of all the crazies!!
jodilee0123 said…
May the weather be nice and warm for you in Vegas! If you win big. . . I may have to borrow just a little from you! Have lots of fun and have a cocktail or two for me!!!!
Jennifer said…
Have fun in Vegas!

I would say that I look forward to hearing all about it but...um...I've heard what happens there stays there.:)
Tia said…
woot!!! vegas!!! have an awesometime.
Mary said…
Have a great time in Vegas!! I'm stuck at home so, more Scherben for me:)
Leslie said…
Have fun on your trip!
Sogni e Sorrisi said…
Hope you have a great trip!!
Nikki said…
Yay, Vegas! Have a great Vegas! Want to hear all about it when you get back - we are going in February!
Nishant said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House