A Shelf Story

I have this very large wall behind my couch. I have been experimenting with hanging mirrors, hanging pictures, hanging everything BUT something that worked. I needed something large, but not too large, something that used the space, but didn't overwhelm it and something that made it feel like home. Then I came across pictures of rooms that looked like this:



and this:


And then one day at Ikea I found 2 perfect shelves and a very sweet boy came and helped me hang them not once, but twice! (I'm very particular about how I like things)... and then Viola!



PERFECTION!



signature

Comments

K and/or K said…
Sweet boy...your shelf...what is this code for?

Love the look! I might steal it! But I promise to have a picture of you included.
Shannon said…
Abosolutely LOVE this!!! I'm with K...steal worthy.
xo
Kristina P. said…
Love it! I've always loved the Pottery Barn shelf/picture look.
Stephanie Faris said…
I LOVE it. Now can you come and do mine? :-)
Gracie said…
WHY is no one else inquiring about the sweet boy?? Forgive me, but, is there something here to know? Or just be satisfied with sweet boy and be quiet?
jaime said…
Cool! I love the "R" you put in there for Rockney. Thank you!
Unknown said…
Sweet and handy... mmm..... Perfection indeed!! The shelves are nice too.
Anonymous said…
I love it I can see the picture of my Mom and Dad I want to go to Ikea do you need a designers ID

MOM
Sadako said…
Cool shelves! And your place is really cool looking. Esp. like the sofa/bed thingy.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House