Old Time Photos

Have you heard of this photo generator site Bakumatsu Koshashin Generator? You can take a modern day photo and they convert it into a picture that looks as if it were taken a long time ago.
It's a Japanese site, but you can switch over the to the English version. I believe my cousin Kelly showed me this site awhile back... so mad props to her for always hooking me up with the latest world wide web specialness.
I converted a lot of photos and these are some of my favorites:

In front of my house on closing day

My best friend Rachel and her son Seth

Sisters Erin & Kelly at the Bastille Day Celebration

The late great Marius the Cat!

Comments

Kristina P. said…
These are so neat! I will definitely have to check out this site.
Heidi said…
These are fun! Bastille day celebration? I thought Minnesota was a Scandinavian state. . .
I love these. Oh, Marius.
Rachel said…
So cool...I love the one of Erin and Kelly and the one of you in front of your house. I can't believe I'm going to see you in 6 days!!! We have to take pictures this time...I have like 2 from the last time you were here.
kel said…
oh! I am in love with this site! thanks!

and I love your blog! (am I throwing the L word around too much?)

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House