Celebratin' over Oysters

Last night, I met with Kelly to celebrate her final days as a teacher. She writes about the experience here, and says it way better than i could. I am very proud of her, I know that even though teaching wasn't her thing, it is a very tough thing to walk away from a career. It is so easy to get stuck in a rut and just stay in a career you hate, but are too afraid to move on. A big round of applause for Kelly's perseverance and her chutzpah to step out and take a chance! Bravo!
So to celebrate we met at Stella's Fish Cafe in Uptown. We enjoyed 2 for 1, delish apps and Oysters. Kelly is one of the few people i know who enjoys seafood as much as i do, and not just the basics like shrimp. But good things like, Mussels and Oysters. The oysters there were fresh and salty sweet... mmmm.

Comments

jodilee0123 said…
Since you can't leave comments on K's blog, I'll leave it here. I think she is destined to be working somewhere fun part-time--where you make good buckos for your time spent on the job--while spending the rest of her time taking care of the beautiful little girl that is waiting to come home to their family. . .
K and/or K said…
jodi you are so sweet! i like your plan for me...where do i sign?
Obvi you don't know me b/c I like oysters, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer