End of an Era

Oh the great world of blogging. Do you know that this June will be 1 full year of blogging my heart out! Its been fun and interesting. And i have totally connected with people over this silly little superfluous blog. But the more i look back and the more i think about it. Im kinda feeling like I am coming to the end of my blog self. Some days it just seems more of a hassle to think of something to write about. And I am realizing how out there I am putting myself! Do people really need to know my inner most soul and my most appalling secrets? Plus i fear it is just starting to sound all the same. Like all good athletes know, go out when you are on top. I have loved connecting with all my faithful readers! Thanks for your support and kind words. It has been a fun journey! This is the end my friends, this is the end.

Comments

jodilee0123 said…
Is that an April's fools joke? I can't imagine you NEVER wanting to write anything ever again. . . . sigh. . . now I'm probably going to have to actually get something done around the house rather than read blogs. . . .
Um...
You are not allowed. I like your innermost thoughts and yes, I need to know them. :)
If you're April Foolsing us, it's fine, I'll let it go and get back to business.
If you're serious, I agree with the above comment and would prefer not to get back to getting something done around the house.
K and/or K said…
one word for you cuz: WHOMEV'S!!!!!!

Get a more clevah joke than this, will ya already?
Jeanelle Kummer said…
Please don't stop blogging.
I love reading your posts :)
Lori said…
Nice try Sabrina:-)
Do you want your auntie to go through blog withdrawl.....that's a big PUKE!!!!!
Happy April Fools Day~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually think you should stop.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House