The Birthday Care Package Mother-Load!!!!

This morning, I enjoyed a fabulous Valentine's themed brunch at Kyle & Kelly's. Complete with Asparagus Stratta, Heart-Shaped Lemon Poppy seed muffins and some laughs from their nephews, Drew & Ben. (Do you know that they call their school mascot not the Mustangs but the Buttstains? That was sooo funny!!) After brunch, I helped Kyle haul dry wall into his house. I don't think he actually thought I had it in me to lift and carry dry wall, but alas I am one bad mamma-jamma when it comes to lifting things! Then Kyle changed my oil on the Legacy. Awesome & Appreciated!
I headed home and what did my wondering eyes appear, an awesome care package that brought me lots of cheer!!! My Aunt Lori sent me the most fabulous birthday care package ever! Complete with all the things i love! Heart shaped muffin molds, valentine cookie cutters, assorted sprinkles and icing, soap, and candles! Basically, a girly-girl like moi's dream package!! I am so thankful and happy for this sweet birthday surprise!! Thank you Auntie Lori!! You are awesome!! Check out the fantastic stickers and greeting on the outside of the package, now this is how you do it up right people!!!

Comments

K and/or K said…
What a fun gift!! I want an Auntie Lori!! Oh wait, that's my mom!
Thanks for coming over, and picking out the menu (and the slack in carrying dry wall where my ankle failed to complete the task!).
Awe... I will be there for the Saint Patrick's Day brunch, okay? Count me in! Thanks for the invite!

Happy early birthday!
Lori said…
Oh, suprises are so much fun:-) MEOW!
Wow, way cool. I'm jealous and I'm not even a girly girl. Surprises are the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer

Glitter House