Who is Susan?

Apparently there is another superfluous out there in blogger land... And we are like night and day! Funnily enough my cousins read her blog last night thinking it was my blog! They even had their theories about who "Susan" was code for, and of course the man must be my ex bf... I can just imagine the dialog between K & K! I am pukevsmeow.blogspot, not http://www.superflous.blogspot.com/ and if you are ever reading my blog and thinking, gee sabrina's a little debbie downer today, then you are reading the wrong blog!
Halloween is next week? I have not decided on a costume! Last year I was Tattoo from Fantasy Island... I was so hot as a little man in a tuxedo!the year before I was in Alaska pretending to be a moose watcher and woodsman. The year before that i was my mom circa 1985! I can't remember past that... although I've been going to the same parties for the past few years, but not this year. New faces, new places. That kinda sounds like the south dakota jingle, "great places, great faces, south dakota".
I have a weird rash on my arm... I was out in the woods the other day, and i was touching weird plants and fungi. I've had poison ivy, oak and sumac... but this is not it. I also get heat rash, but that is not it either. I am perplexed. Who is going home on ANTM? I say Ambreal or possibly Ebony. I have earned 3 strait bonus points with guessing who goes home and yet, Kelly still stays in the lead! This system=puke!
I'm thinking about starting a webzine called "The Libertarian Librarian".... like Ann Coulter, but less conservative and much quieter. SHHHHH....

Comments

OMG, she/he is Debbie Downer! It's almost funny!
K and/or K said…
That woman needs Tina-wink wink!
ANTM and the world series tonight! Life is good! Go Sox!
Unknown said…
woo hoo- a shout out to SD! yeah baby!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer