Family Fun





Today I went out to my parent's place to visit and to also see my Grandpa Joe, and my Aunt Sandy. Grandpa Joe was down from Breezy Point in his new deluxe mini-van. And Sandy was in town for a short visit before heading back to Illinois, where she does her radiation treatments for her cancer. I honestly have to say that she is one person who didn't let cancer beat her. She actually enjoys going to her treatments and not only that she is now teaching art classes at the treatment center! She is a real hero in my book. Sandy and my Grandpa are very talented artists. Sandy paints and draws and so does my Grandpa. He actually has a few murals around MN and also in Arizona! And to top that off my Grandpa is a musician who still plays in the band! He plays drums, trombone & trumpet and probably won't stop until he physically can't play anymore! Oh and did I mention he is 87!


So family day consisted of going to see Sandy & Mike's new house and then lunch at Applebees to celebrate any early birthday for my mom. Later we went back to the ranch and I enjoyed playing with the newest litter of Shi-chon puppies! They are so adorably cute! And I also played with the cats and dogs, which are cute and fun too! Currently my parents have about 15 horses, 8 dogs, 4 puppies, 2 cats and 2 birds; one of which i am currently bird sitting until my parent's home is ready to move back into!



We had a great time playing a dice game and then watching my brother's favorite movie: Sister Act! He has probably seen it over 200 hundred times, and yet we watched it again!!! It was nice to be with the family and just chill and relax! The house is coming along, with new tresses already up! They are on their way, and my mom is hoping that it will be finished by Thanksgiving, so she can host it in her new and improved house. We'll keep our fingers crossed!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer