Toochis ofn tish!!!



Yesterday was a day like any other day. Though it was Bastille Day in France, and I would love to go there sometime for the festivities. I loved being in France so much! And I think about going back quite often. I was there for a bit of time 4 summers ago, I can't believe it has been that long now! I spent time in the French Riviera and then Paris, which was by far my favorite city in France. But when I was there I vowed to go back and experience it with someone I really loved a lot. Maybe someday... ooh la la! Today we will celebrate Bastille day and I will write all about it tomorrow. So back to yesterday. I spent a big chunk of the day with my mom and my brother at Walmart shopping for much needed necessities. We let Buddy pick out some movies and my mom said that I could get whatever I wanted. But I settled on a shirt, underwear, batteries and a magazine... nothing too exciting, but now i think I should've asked for a new Ipod!!! I think it was good to get my mom away from all the house worries. For dinner we were invited to our friends Vanessa & Brett's home. They have a beautiful home in the country. It's so idyllic because it has a river running through it and an apple orchard, something I have always wanted in a home. Vanessa has the 3 most adorable children. Which in a way is kinda funny, because she has only been married 4 years and now there are 3 kids! How fun! and yes I said Fun! I can't wait to have a whole tangle of kids running around. After dinner I met up with my friends Cindy and Jaime down in Belle Plain. Cindy has this group that she works with and they were some crazy guys! Or I guess more obnoxious than anything. So I spent my night there and had some laughs and Herrgie's Pizza. Oh and funny thing about Jaime. Her mom and my mom were good friends in high school and on. So I have known Jaime a long time. But just started more recently hanging out with her. Funny how life comes full circle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer