Magic Bullet Party '07








The Magic Bullet party was a hit! Jaime, Shannon and Cindy came over, along with Cindy's friends Mike & Brian. We had a great time chillin' outside enjoy the beautiful weather. I found a bunch of old pictures from high school and we had some great laughs because of them. I even dug up a picture of Jaime and I at my 2nd grade birthday party! I looked like Dorthy Hamel on pixie stick crack, Jaime of course, looked as cute as she always does! Eventually we brought the party inside and made some delicious snacks with the Magic Bullet. And although we didn't completely re-inact the MB commercial, we did have a lots of fun making the food! Besides the MB snacks, as promised I made yummy Peanut Butter Brownies and Thai Chicken Pizza that everyone enjoyed! Fun times! We will now have to make this an annual event!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Clothespin Wreath

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway

TWD - Cranberry Upside-Downer